BOOK YOUR PARTY NOW!
To book your party with MJDS, please complete the online booking form:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What to expect at a Birthday Party by MJDS?
- You and your party guests will be welcomed by your party hosts and welcomed to our party room upstairs. Your party hosts will be there from start to finish!
- All accompanying adults will be invited to sit and relax in our air-conditioned waiting room that joins our party room with viewing windows.
- Once settled in, you’ll be led to our PINK room ready for your chosen class with our experienced teachers.
- After 60 minutes of awesome fun shaking and grooving and tumbling and more, you’ll head back up to the party room where food, treats awaits you!
- Once you’ve eaten a treat or two, you’ll head back downstairs ready to play games and dance in the disco room!
- Don’t worry parents, you’ll be able to watch all the fun from our viewing rooms.
- After 20 minutes of games and disco, its time for Cake! You’ll head back up stairs to sing Happy Birthday and enjoy some delicious cake. You’ll be able to have photo time, either with your adults or with something special if you chose our Memories Package.
- A party’s not complete without a lolly bag to go (for our WOW package) and massive smiles from all, you and your guests will be raving about your party for months!
What are the Birthday Party by MJDS Terms and Conditions?
- A $100 deposit is required to secure your booking
- Full payment is due 48 hours prior to the party upon confirming your guest list and any optional add-ons.
- Maxi-Jazz Dance Studio only holds parties on Weekends. Our studio is closed on Public Holidays and parties may not be available on a long weekend.
- There is a minimum booking of 10 people per party
- Any special dietary requirements need to be advised to staff at least 7 days prior to the booking date.
REFUNDS and CANCELLATIONS
- Please ensure that our Party Packages are right for you prior to making a booking and paying the deposit as no refunds will be given for any of the following: customer dissatisfaction, misunderstanding, cancellation or any other reason(s).
- In the event that you can no longer come to a particular date or time and a deposit has been paid the booking can be postponed to another available date or time if written notification is provided within 14 days
- If you need to cancel a booking for a party, you will only receive a 25% refund of the total booking amount paid. If it is cancelled within 7 days of the booked party there is no refund.
What else do I need to know?
- Our parties are tailored for children between the ages of 3 – 12 years. Should you require a party for anyone ages 12 years and above, please reach out to us.
- Full-colour party invitations are included for collection, as well as a downloadable file for ease and convenience.
- Our treat table is full of yummy lollies and chips for your party guests. Please let us know if you have any allergies or dietary requirements on your booking form
- Your party guests will need to complete an online waiver. This will be attached in an email 7 days prior to the party or can be found on our website.
- A Party Guest list will need to be complete 7 days prior to the party.
- All plates, cups, serviettes, candles, cake knife etc is provided.
- Party hosts assist you from the start and finish of your booking time
- Once party has completed, you have 10 minutes left in the party room after which Maxi-Jazz staff will start to clean up for the next booking.
Why book at a party with Maxi-Jazz?
- You get to sit back and watch the kids have a ball!
- No pre-party stress or clean up!
What do I tell my party guests?
- Make sure they wear clothes they can easily move in, and preferably leggings or shorts.
- Make sure they arrive promptly at the party time
- Ensure they have completed the online waiver