MJDS 35TH ANNUAL DANCE EXPLOSION
VENUE: The Auditorium, Callaghan College, Jesmond
LINK to Google Map for the venue: https://goo.gl/maps/fTZDWbqtPgNrZG4M8
9:00am All students are to arrive to the Dance and Drama room
9:30am Doors will open
10:00am Concert will start (Concert will go for approx 2 hours in total)
**MOVER & MIGHTY CONCERT
12:30pm All students are to arrive to the Dance and Drama room
1:00pm Doors will open
1:30pm Concert will start (Concert will go for approx 2.5 hours in total)
CONCERT DAY Information
The Same procedure below will apply for both concerts:
- All students will arrive at the theatre dressed in their street clothes with their hair and make-up done, at the time specified on the previous page.
- Students and helpers will be signed in to the Dance and Drama room with a MJDS Staff member.
- Students and helpers will be directed to their assigned dressing rooms and Groups as per their full dress rehearsal.
- Students will have time once checked in to change into their costumes, go to the toilet and do final make-up and hair touch ups.
- The concert will commence at the time specified on the previous page.
- Intermission will commence halfway through the concert. No student or helper will be allowed to leave their dressing room during intermission so please ensure you pack enough water and food (nothing messy or that contains nuts or eggs) for dancers and helpers.
- The concert will conclude approximately 2 hours after commencement time.