We’d love to invite you to our Enhancement Program at MJDS for 2021, which includes our Dance Competition, Cheer Competition, and Showtime Performance Teams!
Competitions and Performances don’t have to be a stressful and overwhelming experience for students and especially not their families! Here at MJDS, we try and make your experience as positive and stress-free as possible!
Apart from creating lifetime friendships and a team bond like no other, check out the benefits and differences of our MJDS Enhancement program below!
ALL Competition and Performance Team:
– All-inclusive pricing which includes your class tuition, brand new dance competition and performance costumes, choreography days, music fees, and all your essentials for your appropriate team
(Normally our all-inclusive pricing includes your competition and coaching fees also, however, due to the uncertainty with Covid-19, these will not be included in 2021)
– Ultimate Plus Package available to enhance your experience and make it affordable for families with the required additional classes
– Sibling Perks for 2 or more siblings enrolled at MJDS Classes
– The opportunity to perform at our MJDS Annual concerts and Mid-Year Showcase
– Enhancement Program Showoffs Performance
– Exclusive location EP Photo Shoot
– A Private Facebook Group for choreography and combinations, positions, and anything that we feel will be beneficial for students to have to practice at home to further improve on their technique and routines.
– Community Coordinator to ensure your Competition and Performance experience is well communicated, organized and the best it can be for all involved!
DANCE & CHEER COMPETITION TEAMS
– Competition opportunities in Newcastle and Sydney areas that are set out at the beginning of the year
– ONE team for all styles, which give students more versatility! This also means one competition class to attend each week for dancers!
– Tiny Dance Teams compete in Jazz and Hip Hop
– Mini Dance Teams compete in Jazz, Hip Hop, and Lyrical/Contemp
– Youth, Junior, Senior Dance Teams compete in Jazz, Lyrical/Contemp, Hip Hop, and Pom!
– Adult Dance Teams compete in Hip Hop and Pom
– Suitable for all abilities and ages 4 years plus – we even have adult teams!
SHOWTIME PERFORMANCE TEAM
– A variety of dance styles performs in the ONE class including Jazz, Hip Hop, Lyrical or Contemporary, and Musical Theatre.
– A routine danced in heels
– Numerous performance opportunities throughout the year
– Music video project for creating your own Music Video
– Opening number feature
– Finale feature
– Invite to compete in one local competition
– Suitable for all abilities and ages 7 years plus. Highly recommended for students that wish to enhance their dance skills and styles without stepping into the competition world.
So if you’re wanting to join one of the teams next year and experience it’s the MJDS way, simply complete the online commitment and booking form and we’ll see you at placement next week!
COMMITMENT & BOOKING FORM LINK: https://form.jotform.com/203088398179873
Please note, Tiny Cheer and Dancers do not have to attend placement day! (Students aged 4 and 5 years, must not be turning 7 in 2021) but still MUST complete the online Commitment Form
If you’re unsure of what path to choose, have questions about our Ultimate Package, or simply want to chat with one of our friendly team members, simply connect with us now and we’ll contact you ASAP.
We cannot wait to welcome you to our EP Teams!