Cheerleading is a fantastic way of connecting a group of people together and it also promotes team building in a positive way. Every member is important and there should never be any favouritism, because at the end of the day the flyers cannot fly without their bases and vice versa. Being part of a cheerleading squad will give you brilliant team building skills and you will be able to carry these skills with you throughout your life. Being a good member of a team is a very valuable trait to have as a person and cheerleading is one of the best ways to practise these skills.
So what are some of the benefits of joining our Cheer Taster Class?
- Short 8 Week Program to finish up the year
- Get a taster for our Cheer Program ready for the 2023 Dance Season and Enhancement Program placement day.
- Helps maintain a healthy level of fitness, build strength and feel inspired
- Teaches coordination through cheers, dancing and stunt sequences
- Develop and maintain flexibility, which is seen when performing high kicks, jumps, splits and stunt sequences.
- Having confidence will make you feel good and it is part of having belief in yourself. Confidence comes from within and will give you that extra boost when dealing with everyday situations.
Have more questions? Or want to know about our Money-back Guarantee, or how to claim your Active Kids and Creative Kids vouchers? Reach out to us today!